Thursday, May 27, 2010

Who told you nothing's ever free? They're lying straight to yo face!

Here are tons of free samples for you! ** Usually the free samples are accompanied by generous coupons that you cant find elsewhere.

I have literally filled out probably 100 free sample forms in the past 24 hours. I never knew the abundance of them that exist. I cannot wait until my mailbox starts filling up with freebies :) My poor apartment complex... they are gonna think I am craz(ier) than they already think I am! Oh well, free is free baby!

Plus, if you don't use any of these items go ahead and get the sample pack anyways. Start your own donation bin/bag/container. When it's full take it to a local women's shelter. Especially the soaps/feminine products - they will be such a blessing to those women!

Kraft Sandwich Shop Mayo

Pampers Potty Training Kit

eb5 Facial Cream

Flexitol Foot/Heel Cream

All Natural Bully Stick Dog Treat

5 Flavors of Nescafe Coffee

True Lemon/Lime/Orange Crystals

Playtex Gentle Glide

Arm & Hammer Toothpaste

John Frieda Sheer Blonde Shampoo & Conditioner

Dr Scholl's Heel Insert for Women

Nivea Body Wash or Lotion

ASPCA Pet Safety Kit

Gas-X Thin Strips

Dove Daily Treatment Conditioner

YoPlait Yo Plus (coupon for free sample)

Beach Nut Baby Food Starter Kit

Emergen-C

Happy Sampling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment