Monday, May 24, 2010

The 3 W's

Who: I am a 20 something residing somewhere in the great state of Texas. I am revamping my life, as most do in their early 20's. I am beginning to see myself for who I am and who I want to be. Words to describe me include: a thinker, rambunctious, money-conscious, silly, loves a good deal, artsy, medium on the "Green" scale, student, loves helping people, laughing all the time, and would cure the world of all its problems if I could. I am also stubborn, can give up a bit too easily sometimes, and a bit unsure of myself in general. This blog is as much a part of my journey to being a better person as is it for helping others save money and live BETTER, HAPPIER LIVES that have purpose and meaning.

What: This blog is going to be a melting pot of sorts. I will hopefully update very regularly about many different topics. The general theme of my blog is about living the best life possible. I am going to post lots of information on saving money, paying off debt [i.e. the dreaded student loans, or the Visa from you know where], shopping on a budget, free or cheap entertainment, eating healthy with SIMPLE recipes, self-improvement, and all kinds of ways to give to those around you.

Why: We only get one chance at life. I want to do it right. It's never too late (or too early!) to revamp your life, change your spending habits, learn to give freely, and be the best person you can while you're sharing this planet with billions of other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment